- Instead of collecting shoes, you collect stamps in your passport.
- You can say “hi”, “please” and “thank you” in at least 5 different languages.
- When someone tells you they don’t like traveling, you immediately distrust them.
- When deciding to spend money, you weigh it against how many trips you could take instead.
- If you meet another traveler, you could literally talk together for hours.
- Instead of asking “What’s new?” your friends say “Where are you off to next?”
- Speaking of friends, they are scattered all over the globe!
- You feel more at home discovering something new than the monotony of your own city.
- You know your “list” will never be complete.
- You wear your number of countries visited as a badge of honour.
About the Author
Karen has over 20 years of combined experience as a personal trainer, nutritionist, transformation expert and holistic health coach. Her holistic health coaching offers an individualized process to help you move forward in life and to end the diet/binge cycle for good. Karen has had tremendous success working with people of all walks of life including high profile athletes and executives. She truly believes that every […]Read Bio Read Posts